Join in the fun as you stay healthy and active!
This combination Charity Dog Walk and Health and Fitness Expo is a wonderful event for dog lovers and anyone who enjoys the outdoors and keeping fit.
Led by the Tri-City Wellness and Fitness Center, the Health and Fitness Expo is a great place to learn new skills, meet likeminded people, enjoy a day in the park.
Dog families can bring their four-legged friends for a brisk walk around Mance Buchanon Park. Stay for the Expo and Fitness Fair as well as exciting demonstrations by the Oceanside Police Department K-9 Unit. The more adventurous can continue their journey down the San Luis Rey Trail to the beach, a 7.2-mile trip one way.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Learn about Tri-City Medical Center’s Pet Therapy Program
- Explore unique pet and wellness vendor booths
- Watch an exciting K-9 demonstration by Oceanside K-9 unit
- Meet with rescue and pet adoptions groups – Adopt at the event!
- Enjoy live music, food vendors, and activities for children
- Fun games and agility course for our furry friends
- Fitness activities for all ages
- Meet therapy dogs from various pet therapy groups
- Tri-City Medical Center Pet Therapy Program
- Tri-City Hospital Auxiliary Scholarship Program for High School Volunteers
- Oceanside Police Department K-9 Unit
- The Special Care Foundation for Companion Animals for Cancer Research
- North County Humane Society
- Tender Loving Canines Assistance Dogs
Click below to register TODAY for the next Tails on the Trails event!
Saturday May 23, 2020
9:00 am to Noon
Mance Buchanon Park